Note: Brands Vary - some cloths are Anneko or Florence or Wet It.
The Wet It! Line of wonderful Swedish superabsorbent cloths far outperform regular cotton rags, paper towels and sponges because they are so light and absorbent. When moistened, they soak up any mess and leave a squeaky clean surface behind. They are so versatile; wash dishes, wipe your counters, polish chrome, dust and even shine your mirrors. Soak up water to leave any surface streak-free and no drying is needed! And even better, they do not smell.
Wash and use over and over again. You will save on paper towels and no more stinky cloths!
Absorbs 15 times its own weight, and outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels - saving you money and helping protect our environment.
Approximate cloth size: 17cm x 20cm.
- Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, or microwave WET for 2 minutes to disinfect
- 100% Biodegradable – breaks down within 6 weeks in home compost, 16 weeks in a commercial landfill.
- Absorbs 15 times its weight – outlasts 16 sheets of paper towels…save money & help protect our environment.
- Lasts for at least 6 months – in a standard home
- Many creative uses – wash dishes, clean windows, crystal, use as a washcloth in shower & many…many more ideas!
70% cellulose and 30% cotton
Safe to use with bleach. Easy to clean – place in dishwasher on top rack, in the washer machine, A watercolor base dye is infused into the cloth, ensuring a design with long-lasting results. Our environmentally-responsive cloths are 100% biodegradable with lasting quality because of their all-natural fibers and Wet-it’s watercolor based prints. Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, these cloths are soft to the touch, yet strong and durable and polish silver without being abrasive. They are even gentle enough on the baby or as a washcloth in the shower. Wet-it cloths clean crystal and windows without leaving streaks or lint. They are great for general household cleaning from washing dishes and kitchen cleanup to bathroom scrubbing or microwave wet for two minutes to disinfect.
Item added to your cart
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.