• Balance blood sugar, it is an important factor in balancing your hormone levels. To balance hormones it is important to ensure you are eating a healthy diet.
• Take a quality multi-vitamin to help support the bodies many systems.
• Take an essential fatty acid. Essential fats are the building blocks for many hormones.
• As a guide drink 6-8 glasses of water per day, more if you are a large person, exercise or sweat a lot.
• Use a healthy drinks container to carry your water such as an Ecotanka and avoid exposure to the many toxins contained in plastic drink bottles such as BisphenolA that can affect hormone balance and increase toxicity levels. Using a stainless steel drink container is also a great way to prevent the unnecessary pollution of our planet.
To minimise and/or reduce toxicity:
• Eat a variety of at least 5 vegetables per day to obtain the many nutrients that help support detoxification as well as providing fibre for regular bowel movements.
• Support the liver and digestion with liver support products such as Ethical Nutrients Liver Detox and Support.
• Encourage regular bowel movements with one of the excellent products from Lifestream’s Bowel Biotics range.
• If you think a detox regime may help an excellent one is Lifestream Cleanse Kit.
Blood Sugar Balance
What can you do to help:
• Eat healthy snacks/meals 4/5 times per day. Each one to include protein and complex carbohydrates.
• Take a supplement that contains chromium. Chromium may help with weight loss as it enhances the action of insulin and food metabolism. One such as Ethical Nutrients Chromium Sugar Balance.