Popular Brands of Cruelty-Free Makeup and Natural Products
Our New Zealand-owned and operated online store provides nutritional supplements and healthy lifestyle products sustainably manufactured from 100 percent natural products. When we consider products to add to our ranges, this is essential. Our product range includes several brands of cruelty-free makeup and vegan makeup application products. We believe that promoting and supporting brands that do not test their products on animals in any way is the start to eliminating the practice.
About the Cruelty-Free Makeup Brands We Supply
When considering all the cosmetics and application options, we focused on brands that offer vegan products, natural ingredients with no genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and are safe for sensitive skin. We also considered brands that manufacture their products ethically with cruelty-free certification. These brands of cosmetics and brushes are our most popular:
- LaMav Organic Skin Science cosmetics contain Australian Native Extracts, Ayurvedic ingredients, and anti-aging minerals that nourish the skin. LaMav is Australian-owned and manufactures all its products in Australia. All ingredients are natural, certified organic, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and toxic-free. Internal and external packaging consists of recyclable materials, and they are working towards being as carbon neutral as possible.
- We proudly supply New Zealand’s original certified natural skincare and cosmetic range, Living Nature. They harness the active ingredients from New Zealand’s native plants, sourced from forests, lands, and seas. All Living Nature products are free of potentially damaging chemicals or toxins. Their manufacturing facility uses power generated by renewable energy from wind and water, and they harvest filtered rainwater for use in their factory.
- The Eye of Horus develops its skincare and cosmetics products from natural ingredients such as Moringa, Hemp, Abyssinian, and Pomegranate oils. This Australian cruelty-free luxury beauty brand comprises specially formulated natural ingredients for sensitive skin and eyes. Sustainability, environmental solutions, high-quality ingredients, and eco-friendly packaging are also important to them.
Our Ethical Nutrients Mega Magnesium with vitamin C and B6 supplement may benefit your cardiovascular health, relieve muscle spasms and pains, and lessen menstrual cramping. It can increase the production of cellular energy and physical performance during exercise.
Why Use Cruelty-Free Cosmetics?
Cruelty-free cosmetic and skincare ranges have thankfully increased drastically over the past few years, and we supply high-quality, naturally produced products by brands that avoid animal testing. Besides saving innocent animals from unnecessary and unethical suffering, there are other reasons not to use these products.
- Cruelty-free products are generally better for your skin as they don’t contain chemicals such as parabens, sulphates, and synthetic dyes that may increase breakouts, allergies, and inflammation.
- There are already over 7000 cosmetic ingredients that have proven to be safe, so there is no need to test these ingredients repeatedly. Technology is constantly advancing, and there are already more humane options to test newly developed components.
- With enough people supporting cruelty-free brands, we can get other companies to change their practices to have a cruelty-free standard for all products.
NZ Health Store Caters for Everyone
We have nutritional supplements and health products for men, women, children, and pets. That’s right; we have Omega-3 and cod liver oil supplements for dogs and cats, shampoos with all-natural ingredients, and several other products.
Should you have any questions or need help finding something specific, please complete our online enquiry form, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.