Reaping the Natural Benefits of Neem Oil
The neem tree, otherwise known as Indian lilac, produces this natural herb that has been used for years as a pesticide. Neem oil is derived from this tree to maintain skin and dental health and support the treatment of various conditions. It may even have anti-aging properties because it’s an anti-oxidant and protects the skin from harmful UV rays and pollution.
Make Sure You Have This All-rounder in Your Home
Our Hair and body products are palm-oil-free, so besides softly nourishing your skin, the plant-based ingredients are also gentle on the planet. Other neem oil uses include protecting in- and outdoor plants from damage by pests and an insecticide. These are some of the items you can find in our collection of neem products.
- Handcrafted soap. You will find a range of chemical-free, non-drying bars that are suitable for sensitive or oily skin. Neem is also anti-bacterial so you can effectively use it on acne-prone skin for eczema or psoriasis. Options in our collection include goat’s milk and charcoal or charcoal and pink clay, useful for removing blemishes. You will also find soaps made from nourishing hemp oil, oatmeal, and bentonite clay, for irritated skin and itchy rashes, goat’s milk and honey, or avocado, and oatmeal for psoriasis in hot climates. You can also use our soap bars as shampoo.
- Creams and oils. You can use the oils in our range to treat cuts, burns, and bites.
- Insecticides and fertilisers. Neem properties also make for an effective natural insect repellent that works for over 200 types of pests. So, protect your ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs, and foliage with a product that’s non-toxic to humans, birds, earthworms, and animals. It’s easy to use where you need only add five to 15ml of oil with one litre of water, mix and apply at seven-day intervals until your plant condition clears.
- Pet shampoos and neem oil spray. Cleanse and soothe your pet’s skin with Native Neem organic dog and cat products that address flea bites and minor skin irritations and inflammation. They contain no harsh chemicals, fragrances, or preservatives, resulting in light and fluffy fur.
Resourceful Neem, Professional Team
Besides our neem oil for hair and body, you can look forward to the following value-added service:
- Versatile. Gentlemen can also enjoy the benefits of neem, where you can also use our soap bars for shaving. Our products are safe for use on animals too.
- Qualified and experienced. Our team consists of a nutritional therapist who trained at the Institute of Optimum Nutrition in London (UK) to provide you with reliable advice backed by science.
- Competitive pricing. We consider our products a must-have, not just a nice-to-have, so we have costed our products so that it’s accessible to the majority.
Why NZ Health Store
We are a proudly New Zealand-owned and operated business with a holistic approach to health. So, contact us to support local brilliance.