What is a Detox?
- Eating or drinking from plastic which may contain BisphenholA, a known hormone disrupter.
- Eating processed food where the molecular structure of the whole food has been changed i.e. hydrogenated oil
- Chemicals in the air we breathe i.e. traffic, fires, factory waste, farm spraying.
- Chemicals sprayed on the food we eat i.e. insecticides
- Chemicals in the water we drink i.e. nitrates, fluoride
- Recreational Drugs and Alcohol
Some of the medical profession will say detoxing is a waste of time. I strongly disagree. One only has to think about the organs of elimination and what happens to them when they get diseases i.e. liver cirrhosis, kidney failure or colon cancer. These organs do not suddenly become diseased overnight. Therefore it is a good idea to carry out some ‘maintenance’ detoxing every so often to avoid reaching a diseased state. Some of the symptoms that may indicate you need to support your body to detoxify are headaches, excess weight, sluggish digestion, bloating, wind, bad breath, lack of energy and poor skin.
How to Detox
Other Useful Products for Detox Regimes
Solgar Milk Thistle Dandelion Support Complex
Solgar Lecithin 95 Granules
Nordic Naturals Omega LDL
Vestige Verdant Peat Mask
Nothing more to do but wish you success with your new years resolutions. We are confident that you will benefit from our fantastic products.