Back to School - How to keep your child healthy and focused
- Eggs on wholegrain toast + tomato or mushrooms + parsley
- Buckwheat pancakes + fresh fruit or stewed fruit with honey or maple syrup
- Protein Shake with fresh fruit + milk or juice or water – We recommend Douglas Labs Ultra Protein plus
Unfortunately this is not the case for most of us so a basic supplement plan is probably the best health insurance for your child.
For children it makes sense to have a daily:
• Multi vitamin (to fill in the nutrient gaps in their diet)
• Omega 3 supplement (to optimise healthy brain function)
• Vitamin C to boost their immune system
Have a look at the ‘children's health’ section for your options. Your choice will depend on the tastes of your child and their age. Please send us an enquiry if you have any questions.
Hydration and Drinks Containers
However if you put that water into a plastic drinks container then you are continually exposing your child to plastic residues. Easy answer – Switch to an Ecotanka made of stainless steeel.
Remember that all plastic ends up in a landfill or the ocean!
- Pasta salad with chicken/tuna and vegetables in a pesto sauce
- Wholegrain roll with salad, thinly sliced gerkins and falafel burger
- 1 x piece of fruit and a nut, oat bar, banana cake or oat cookie